HEALTH AND SAFETY POLICY STATEMENT
The Health, Safety and Welfare of all our employees and anyone who may be affected by our work activities is of prime importance to On Site Water Solutions, a division of On Site Plumbing Ltd Ltd.
We are committed to complying with current legislation and will do all that is reasonably practicable including planning, allocating adequate resources, implementing, checking, reviewing and continually improving the management of health and safety within the business to meet with these requirements.
We are committed to, so far as reasonably practicable, to:
- Identify any significant hazards and assess the risks associated with our employees, premises, operations, equipment and substances used in the course of our business and implement appropriate control measures.
- Make all employees aware of any significant hazards involved with their role and ensure they understand their duties under Health and Safety, as well as the control measures in place.
- Provide and maintain safe working conditions, and a safe working environment including welfare facilities.
- Provide safe working equipment which is fit for use and maintain this equipment as required.
- Ensure employees are competent for the role and provide adequate information, instruction, training and supervision to enable employees to perform their jobs safely.
- Ensure safe transport, storage, handling and use of articles and substances including hazardous substances.
- Maintain consultation and communication with employees on Health and Safety matters.
- Carry out audits to ensure compliance with the relevant legal requirements along with the businesses policies and procedures.
- Carry out regular inspections of the workplace and take appropriate action(s) to identify any unsafe conditions and to rectify these in a timely manner reducing the risk of accidents.
- Improve Occupational Health & Safety standards within the business by working within third party organisations as required.